Destruction Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Paradise (SPS)

Go down

Special Paradise (SPS) Empty Special Paradise (SPS)

Post  Admin Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:51 am

The concept of Special Paradises:

Ok new thing, firstly , since a long time now ive stopped doing wildlands , i do only special paradises (sp's) everyday.

Why doing sp's is better:
1)A chance of getting a famous legend
2)Higher chance of getting a good item
3)Commute time very less
By 3) i mean when u travel to one sp and do say floor 1-5 u only have to go to the sp once and stay there, where when u hit 5 lvl 10 wildlands u have to travel to each one and back thats 10 trips, for the sp its 2 trips.

How to go about mass killing sp's
----------------------------------------------------------------

What you require:
->Warrior seer pairs is what you need.
e.g
Pair 1 : Guan Bin (lvl 60) , Lan Hu (lvl 60)
Pair 2 : Warrior (lvl 70) , seer (lvl 45)
etc.

Things to know about sp's:
The troops you will face on floor 1 and 2 will change everyday just like in a wildland.
The troops on floor 3 and later REMAIN SAME, everyday for every player.

How to attack a sp:

This is what ur queue should look like:
Legend 1 (1 archer)
Legend 2 (1 archer)
Legend 3 (1 archer)
Warrior ( max archers)
Seer (mac chariots)

As floor 1 and 2 are random and you dont know whether the first legend carries archers or not, send in the 1 archer legend first so the next legend you send can be chosen by you and later you can switch them as per what you face.

Important things:
The warrior needs to be of a high level as compared to the seer, because the warrior will need to 1 hit large quantities of troops, where as the seer carries chariots and it is relatively easier to kill archers (e.g. 1.5k chariots can kill 3 sets of 2k archers).

Try to write down or remember the special paradises which have least archers, and try to do them in case you cant afford chariot losses.

Try to have your cities apart so you can cover more.

Sp's yield excellent rewards, i try to do around 30 a day when i can, the more floors you clear in 1 go the more time you save and harder the floor better the reward.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://destruction.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum